Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
24,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hitting this hard, https://grabagun.com/giveaway , thought I would share and see if one of us can actually win.

You can sign up multiple times with different email addresses.

·
Administrator
24,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My email and address is not a secret, I just dont give it out with so much ease.
I figure what the heck, it's out there anyway. I get junk mail and junk email all the time. And it seems they don't give your info out anyway. I have 1 email account I have never used for anything but this and the only emails I get in it are from grabagun.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I signed up for it.
The way I read it is that you can re-enter every 6 hours until the giveaway happens. Didn't see the need for multiple email addresses

·
Administrator
24,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't see the need for multiple email addresses
I just thought it would increase my chances, 3 entries every 6 hours. Of course I only do that 3 times a day. Maybe not but what the heck?

·
Magic Moderator
4,214 Posts
They have some nice air pistols on that site and reasonable prices. There's an empty field behind where I live and no houses, its a good place to shoot bottles and cans for target practice. Where I live doesn't allow tenants to have real guns, so no one is armed.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
I just thought it would increase my chances, 3 entries every 6 hours. Of course I only do that 3 times a day. Maybe not but what the heck?
If everyone is as ambitious as you and enters a gazillion times your chances remain the same

·
Administrator
24,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have some nice air pistols on that site and reasonable prices. There's an empty field behind where I live and no houses, its a good place to shoot bottles and cans for target practice. Where I live doesn't allow tenants to have real guns, so no one is armed.
So it's a good place to rob? An air gun would be fun, if I didn't have real ones.

·
Administrator
24,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If everyone is as ambitious as you and enters a gazillion times your chances remain the same
True. I thought I was being generous posting this here, could have kept it to myself and had a better chance.

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
You're still my hero Dave, always watching out for the other guy...

·
big PIA
1,367 Posts
At least no one is supposed to have guns, but do you know positively that they don't? Lots of people don't follow the rules

1 - 13 of 13 Posts