Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Planning to ride up to Gunder Iowa on Sat... Since it may be the last chance Da Boss has to ride this year.. Anyone want to ride with us or meet us there would be great.. Plan to leave my place about 1030 ish and be up in Gunder around 1230 ish.. Then cross over into wiscowsons and ride back down:action:
 

·
mr irrelevant
Joined
·
2,205 Posts
imported post

did u get one of the gunder burgers?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
did u get one of the gunder burgers?
oh heck ya!! They where DELICIOUS!!!! :claps:

I know where we are riding to for the rally ride!!:action: Bring your appetites :raspberry:
 

·
mr irrelevant
Joined
·
2,205 Posts
imported post

heard bout them, sounds good to me!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,265 Posts
imported post

I just looked up the Irish Shanti on internet. Those burgers look good. I can see a500 mile round trip lunch run coming up in the future to go have one of them burgers. :action::ROFL:

I would pass right through Dubuque to get there. I'll give youa shout when I head that way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,106 Posts
imported post

sounds like a snazzy time
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Parman wrote:
I just looked up the Irish Shanti on internet. Those burgers look good. I can see a500 mile round trip lunch run coming up in the future to go have one of them burgers. :action::ROFL:

I would pass right through Dubuque to get there. I'll give youa shout when I head that way.
They are well worth the ride!!!!:bow:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,106 Posts
imported post

well digger i got a appetite so im game been to the poops too many times somplace diffrent is always good

plus get a bottle if irish whisky to go he he he
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
well digger i got a appetite so im game been to the poops too many times somplace diffrent is always good

plus get a bottle if irish whisky to go he he he
poopies food cannot hold a candle to the gunder burger :coollep:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,106 Posts
imported post

i usually get the homewrecker hotdog

but its a bit far 80miles for a burger prices there are good food is ok if you like waiting 1hr for food
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
145 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell,

Is this the place you went for the Gunderburger???
http://www.thegunderburger.com/

"The Gunder burger is made by the Shanti restaurant in Gunder IA located near Clairemont IA in Clayton county. It's a 20 ounce burger made with 80% lean beef served with mushrooms and onions plus your choice of potatoes. It's an awesome burger! The Shanti has other good food on the menu but the Gunderburger is tops. They also offer a smaller version of the GB which just as good."

On the way home from Eureka Springs I will be stopping in Lincoln NE, Storm Lake Iowa an then on to Oshkosh WI., I will have to check out this Burger 20 oz WOW!!!!!! on my way to Oshkosh!!!!!!:smiler::smiler::smiler:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

wgj46 wrote:
DigbyODell,

Is this the place you went for the Gunderburger???
http://www.thegunderburger.com/

"The Gunder burger is made by the Shanti restaurant in Gunder IA located near Clairemont IA in Clayton county. It's a 20 ounce burger made with 80% lean beef served with mushrooms and onions plus your choice of potatoes. It's an awesome burger! The Shanti has other good food on the menu but the Gunderburger is tops. They also offer a smaller version of the GB which just as good."

On the way home from Eureka Springs I will be stopping in Lincoln NE, Storm Lake Iowa an then on to Oshkosh WI., I will have to check out this Burger 20 oz WOW!!!!!! on my way to Oshkosh!!!!!!:smiler::smiler::smiler:
Thats the one Wayne.. You wont be disappointed!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58 Posts
imported post

Passed through there last summer but didn't stop for a burger. Looks like I really missed out. Oh well, maybe next time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

robw wrote:
Passed through there last summer but didn't stop for a burger. Looks like I really missed out. Oh well, maybe next time.
You missed one h3ll of a burger Rob!! Next time your in the area give me a shout!!:waving:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top