Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well done Dave Cambell ,,on becoming a GURU in less than one week ,,:clapper::clapper:and Deserves it ,with his knowledge of wings and his willingness to share this with us ,,,

BUT poor REDWING ,,:(:(,,,,,,he has been begging ,crawling ,brown nosing ,,giving back handers ,bribes ,and almost sleeping with members just to get GURU status for 6 months now and still hasnt got it yet ,,:)

He will almost certainly ask for a government enquirey into this ,,:action:

But Hey REDWING ,Dave promised to service my bike next time I go to the States ,:D,,

I guess thats life .:jumper:..

Dont worry REDWING ,you are heading for the "red is the fastest colour" GURU status :cheeky1:,that should keep you from begging for a while and now that SHEP your dog is back ,you must be feeling much better ,,so keep on posting and keep studying the goldwing manuals ...for the exams..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Glad to see you doing the wise thing wexman, making Dave a guru and letting Redwing beg. Speaking of which I haven't seen old Red whining about this yet. I hope he's not gone missing again. Perhaps just sulking somewhere? :p

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi Dave :waving:,,I will ride it over the sea ,as soon as REDWING tells me how to do it ,:baffled:,he is always telling us how he went for a ride to the mainland from the Island on his bike ,,:D,So when he lets me in on the secret ,I will come across on my bike and have it serviced for free,,...Dont tell REDWING you are doing it for free or he will think you bribed me .:grinner:..cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
Glad to see you doing the wise thing wexman, making Dave a guru and letting Redwing beg. Speaking of which I haven't seen old Red whining about this yet. I hope he's not gone missing again. Perhaps just sulking somewhere? :p
I think heis too busy trying to buy a helmet and boots for SHEP his dog ,,so he can bring him on runs on the "slowest red" 1800,,,He still has not bought a candy red 1800 yet ,,:grinner::grinner::grinner::grinner:

But dont worry about old REDWING he is watching in the wings ,,ready to pounce at any minute ...cheers Ciaran:jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Dave, the yanks are catching-up...... :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
Glad to see you doing the wise thing wexman, making Dave a guru and letting Redwing beg.
Hey GWEddie, :gunhead: wexman is not in charge of promotions :crying:he would be too easy bribed. :whip: All promotions are signed and sanctioned by the wingnut and by god you wont bribe him. :whip: If you read all the posts you would see that i was the only member who forcast promotion for Dave Campbell :clapper:when he joined this forum on the 23rd Jan.'05,:jumper:but i feel that a higher title should be applied ie "Top Guru" etc. then he would be on the same level as myself. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Dont worry REDWING keep studying the goldwing manuals
Hey wexman, :baffled:What are goldwing manuals.? :baffled:Is that for putting air into the tyres, :stumped: so thats how it's done. :crying:Where do i get them.? :crying:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Goldwing manuals are those things that you have been standing on everytime you connect your two jump wires to your neighbours phone pole ,,, so you can connect on to the net ..So you see they are useful to you after all ,,:):):)

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Dave, and welcome to the elite Guru squad. Look forward to meeting you at next months Gurus BBQ. The location and exact date will be PMed to you, soas to avoid BBQ crashers from attending. You know the type, wanna be Guru's and alike.:waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey goldwinger, :waving:please ! Please ! I want to go to that BBQ. :crying:I just would like to mix with you "Gurus" and then I would feel important. :weightlifter:

·
Banned
596 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Congratulations Dave, and welcome to the elite Guru squad. Look forward to meeting you at next months Gurus BBQ. The location and exact date will be PMed to you, soas to avoid BBQ crashers from attending. You know the type, wanna be Guru's and alike.:waving::waving:
But I dont taste good in BBQ sauce.

Oh, you mean Gurus eating BBQ I see. :cheeky1:

Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

But Hey REDWING ,Dave promised to service my bike next time I go to the States ,:D,,

Dave...not being that far from Dyersville, Iowa ("Field Of Dreams"), is this like "if you build it, they will come"?

When I say "not far", I am speaking in North American terms-if you were in the U.K., the distance equivalent to the drive form Ohio to Iowa would seem like a trip to Chernobyl.:cool:

·
Banned
596 Posts
imported post

Well, its a matter of cost to have it repaired at a Dealer (astronomical) minus what i do it for and apply the difference to travel. Have a Wing in now that was quoted $900 USD to change a stator and Im doing it for about 300. One can buy a lot of gas and motel rooms for $600.

Theyre coming all right, one in now and two on the horn. Poor impoverished sap like me needs the work anyway. Think ill arrange with Redwing to handle the European work. Hes a GURU you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.