Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all you sit at home drinking coffee wingers ,:shock::shock::shock:,

There is a run from Dublin to Bandon on SUN the 17th april ,to visit the treffen town and to prepare the locals for the invasion in Aug ...everybody from every region is welcome ..

Leaving the RED COW hotel car park at 9.30 and by passing Portlaoise at 10 am then cashel Mitchelstown and on into Cork ,,We will be meeting up with the Western Wings and the Munster wings on the way so check with your Rep for times etc after Sat 12th March

We will be stopping at Urlingford for a break at around 11am and meeting with the munster and western wings in fermoy around 12.30

THE RUN TO DONEGAL HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR THE MOMENT ....and changed the run on the 24th to Galway

so we have have a Run toGALWAY coming up on the Sun 24th april ,,,Wewill meet up with the ,Munster wings ,the western wings and the north western wings on this run
Leaving the SPA HOTEL LUCAN at 9.30 headingVIA KINNEGAD ,ATHLONE ,AND INTO GALWAY

And dont forget the trip to France leaving on the 28th april and back in Ireland on the tue 10th may ...

cheers Ciaran :waving:

Leinster rep ,Goldwing owners club of Ireland

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

Does anyone know of a local St Paddy's day parade like the one we went to in Letterkenny. Some of the Northern members have been asking and our meeting is this coming Monday. Some would like to go if there is one being arranged.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi John ,,I am sure the Letterkennyone is on again ,,if you contact peter the local rep for the gwoci ,he will be able to tell you ,,I have two going on ,,one in Wexford followed by a second in Gorey ,,but it may be a bit far for you to travel,,The Dublin one is fully booked at the moment ,,,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
imported post

Pity about the small turn out for yesterday. Only 3 bikes from Limerick & 1 from Cork. Still the day turned out to be grand. Site for the treffen looks a fine site.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Hi all ,sorry about having to cancel the run to Bandon yesterd:( ,,but due to high winds and heavy rain in ALL parts of the country ,I cancelled for the reasons of safety..I travelled from Wexford to Dublin myself yesterday morning on my bike to meet with any of the wingers whom I could not contact by phone ,,I also rang the Munster rep and the western wings rep early yesterday morning ,so they in turn could contact their members to let them know of the cancellation ,I am sorry if word did not get through to the three who turned up ,,but i did my best to contact people ,

Looking forward to seeing you all next sun the 24th ,,,The run to Donegal has been changed to Galway ,,but meeting at the same time place etc ,,We are meeting up with the munster wings ,western wings and the north western wings ,,,,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hi All ..here are the details for the Galway run next sun the 24 th april

Leaving the Spa hotel Lucan at 9.30..thats leaving at 9.30 not meeting at 9.30 heading via Kinnegad by pass at 10.00 moate at 10.45 bypass Athlone 11.00 Ballinasloe 11.15 and into loughrey for,we will meet up with the other regions at the Quality hotel roundabout ,Clare galway at 12.30 and then on to Peacocks of Maam cross for the nose bag .
..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

great stuff Ciaran . i plan on being in kinnegad at 10 to tie in with the group see you den. Eric:clapper::clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

midwing wrote:
great stuff Ciaran . i plan on being in kinnegad at 10 to tie in with the group see you den.
Hey midwing :waving: What about the spell check. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hi Wexman:waving:

Well done on organising another great day out.:clapper::clapper::clapper:

You'll be glad to hear I got my new CB working.

Boy aren't you glad that I missed the Galway run.

Regards

Johnny Cash oops!! Brown Bear:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.