Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cool::jumper:HI GUYS DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS HANDPHONE IS AND MOST OFF ALL WHERE CAN I GET ONE FROM. IT CAME WITH THE BIKE AND THE FOUR ARIALS. IVE GOT LIKE THE REST OF OUR WINGS RADIO CB 6 CD INTERGHANGER.AND PHONE BUT NO HANDSET THANKS HAVE A NICE XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL,GET THEM BIKES READY. IT WONT BE LONG NOW!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

HI MATE THANKS. I ONLY WANT ONE SO IT LOOKS THE PART,DONT SUPPOSE YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE OR WHAT. AS THE WING CAME FROM THE STATES DID THE PHONE COME FROM THERE TO, IT WOULD FINISH IT OFF A TREAT OK THANKS AGAIN ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR GEOFF

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

HI WINGMATES HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PLEASE DO ANY OF YOU GUYS IN THE STATES KNOW WHAT SORT, OR NUMBER ,OF THIS MICROVAC:D HANDHELD PHONE FITS IN THIS CRADLE IM TRYING TO GET ONE TO FINISH THE LOOK OF IT OFF I DID NT REALISE HOW MANY THERE WAS.IVE FOUND A GUY IN THE STATES WHO HAS A LOT OF OLD ONE S AND SENT HIM THE PICTURE BUT HE DONT KNOW SO HOPE SOME ONE OUT THERE MIGHT KNOW,THANKS AGAIN, OH IF YOUSEND ANY MAIL THROUGH POST MAKE SURE YOU REG RECORD THEM LOST TWO LAST WEEK,GEOFF:cooldj:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

That looks like a "car kit" cradle for a Motorola MicroTAC flip phone. That kit boosted the output of a handheld cell from 600mW to a full 3 Watt transmit phone.

I actually have one of those "antiques" in my possession, but I don't think any cell company supports that old "non digital" format anymore.

I'll try to find it to get the model number for you.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

OK MATE I DONT WANT IT TO WORK AS SUCH BUT TO FINISH THE LOOK OFF OF THE PHONE IF YOU KNOW I MEAN IF YOU FIND ONE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE ILL PAY FOR WHAT EVER JUST WANT IT TO LOOK GOOD THANKS AGAIN GEOFF

THE CAPTSION FOR THIS ONE IS I DONT WANT ANYTHING FOR TEA NORMA IM HAVING A CURRY

edited for content - mikef

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

OK MATE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IF YOU FIND IT JUST WANT IT FOR SHOW ,AS IT IS FIXED TO A LARGE BIT OF CHROME ,WHERE THE POCKETS WERE OK THANKS GEOFF

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

those phones are really old, i dont think they are compatible with the new cellphone frequencies, most carriers have shouted down non GSM services. but anyway you should consult carriers if they can make those old phones work before buying.

that thing is just a regular car charger/holder

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

HI MATE I DONT CAR IF IT DONT WORK AS YOU CANT GET ANY COVERAGE FOR IT ANYWAY JUST LOOK GOOD AS THE POCKETS HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH A PHONE AND ALL I HAVE IS A CRADLE,HAD A LOOK AT YOUR PHOTO S THEY LOOKVERY GOOD AND THE CONTRY SIDE ROADS JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE WITH A WING OK THANKS ALL THE BEST TAKE CARE RIDE EASY GEOFF

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

THEM GIRLS OH

Attachments

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

NO AS I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE PHONE AND ALLSO IT HAS HAD A CHROME PLATE WHICH COVERS THE POCKET UP AND IVE SOLD THEM ,THIS LOOKS BETTER I LIKE PLENTY OF CHROME,IVE GOT A COVER WHAT GOES OVER THE PHONE BUT IM JUST TRYING TO GET A HAND PART OR BUY A COMPLETE ONE AND FIT IT ON BUT ALL THE ONE I SEE ON EBAY IN THE STATES.DONT HAVE CRADLES,OK THANKS FOR THE REPLY I LIKE BLACK WINGS TO AS YOU SEE,GOOD COLOUR;CHERRS NO OFF TO SLEEP EEESS GEOFF

:shock::shock::shock::shock::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.