Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok maby I am a nut , but I just picked up a brand new Can Am spyder for my sister in law. I have been looking at this conversion for some time and it looks like it would be way coool Has anyone ridden one of them , if so how does it handle . I am looking at buying a 1800 in a year or so and I would think this would be the way to go with what I would like to try. If it is anything like that Spyder it would be much fun to ride .http://www.hannigantrikes.com/content/reversetrike.html

Are there any other kits similar to these out there , I would just like to try a reverse trike for a spell.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,193 Posts
imported post

Hmmmmm,

That looks like the wife would enjoy it.

Now, wonder if I could get one for under $14,000 ?

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

I believe I'd sooner have a Lotus 7.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Oh yah! I'll take the Lotus

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Hmmmmm,

That looks like the wife would enjoy it.

Now, wonder if I could get one for under $14,000 ?
I dont think you could get a HALF of one for under $14k!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
imported post

I was looking at the sidecars. Anyone have a preference to a sidecar over the trike? Just curious for when I get older and may want to convert....

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

I'll keep my Two-wheeler......Or should I say my Motorcycle,You know,Put your feet down when you stop,Leaning into the turns,Side stand down when you park,That kind of bike riding is for me....MHO

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Ok maby I am a nut , but I just picked up a brand new Can Am spyder for my sister in law. I have been looking at this conversion for some time and it looks like it would be way cool Has anyone ridden one of them , if so how does it handle . I am looking at buying a 1800 in a year or so and I would think this would be the way to go with what I would like to try. If it is anything like that Spyder it would be much fun to ride .http://www.hannigantrikes.com/content/reversetrike.html

Are there any other kits similar to these out there , I would just like to try a reverse trike for a spell.
That link is dead as Hannigan no longer makes the RT kit

I believe the only Patented kit in the US is www.ido-endeavor.com

·
267 Posts
Well it just needed some updating I guess :)
Just the URL needed updating that's all. The front reverse trike kit is part of the Quadracycle version now. It is now available in two parts, the front kit & the rear or trike kit eventually making four wheels or the quadracycle.

Just go to Hanigans web site home page & look through the products. Everythings there, just different from nearly five years ago that's all.

http://www.hannigantrikes.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.