Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
1984GL1200A wrote:
I'm begging for your and every one elses forgiveness...:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

I don't know what happened.

Wexman, please kill off this thread before I get any further lashings. :whip::whip:
Ah you know I couldn't hold it against ya, besides, I too was just looking for a scape goat since I didn't look at the calendar either.:dude: No harm done in wishing someone a happy birthday a month early anyway, but boy look out if your late. Redwing brings out the whip.:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
On this ocassion, it appears that my being late paid off...... I didn't need to post at all!!:shock::goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Look who's 1 year older today: johnmac :clapper:

[align=center]
[align=center]oops, I was 6 minutes early :blushing:[/align][/align]
Hey 1984GL1200A :baffled: Lets get this one right.

[align=center]You are One Month and Six Mins Early. :clapper:[/align]
[align=left]:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:[/align]

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

teacher wrote:
Now:bowing: Redwing, don't get you're blood pressure up! Let me clue you in:2finger:. Every morning I check the calander and send a pm Birthday Message to every member
that has a birthday that day:tongue:. I've been doing this for the past :cooldevil:6 months. I sent one to puttitin and maine_goldwing_rider and recieved a nice note back from each:kissing:. So there! When I read 1984GL1200A post I was a bit suprised so I checked johnmax profile.
Hey teacher :cooldj: The last check that i had on my BP the reading was 140 over 80 which is excellent for an old fart of my generation. :clapper:I must congratulate youfor sending PMs to members on their birthdays. :clapper:Finally the member we are presently debating is johnmac and NOT johnmax. :shakehead: :shakehead:

Animportantpoint for members to remember is, when you have made a blunder, STOP DIGGING. :doh:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
I'm begging for your and every one elses forgiveness...:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

I don't know what happened.

Wexman, please kill off this thread before I get any further lashings. :whip::whip:
Hey 1984GL1200A :waving: Ok you are forgiven for this huge erratum. :doh:

Dont be running to wexman for cover or for help, when you make a blunder stand up straight and take the :whip:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

teacher wrote:
I was just lashing out at :bowing:Redwing to hide my :blushing:embaressment. But he was right, he is aways right:clapper:
Hey teacher :waving: Those are the truest words that has ever been spoken by you :clapper:but the spelling is not great for a retired techer. :doh:Make sure and PM all members and make them aware of that fact. :clapper:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
No harm done in wishing someone a happy birthday a month early anyway, but boy look out if your late. Redwing brings out the whip.:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:
Hey Jluvs2dive :waving:Thats right no harm done, better early than late. :clapper:

Under no circumstances be LATE on this Great Forum for any event. :whip:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Animportantpoint for members to remember is, when you have made a blunder, STOP DIGGING. :doh:

:bowing:So true, as always. I surrender:toast:! I think I need a rest from posting.
:hovering:
~teacher~~~:byebye:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Your backside will be purty sore before that guy is finished beating you. :whip:

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Wow! I missed checking the forum over the weakend, and look what happens!

So, if everyone is going to make this much fuss a month early, I can't wait to see what happens on my birthday!! HA HA

Thanks, everyone................EARLY!

John

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

johnmac wrote:
Wow! I missed checking the forum over the weakend, and look what happens!

So, if everyone is going to make this much fuss a month early, I can't wait to see what happens on my birthday!! HA HA

Thanks, everyone................EARLY!
Hey johnmac :waving: You can thank/blame that cowboy from Wichita for all this.

Hey dont forget the spell check. :doh:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.