Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just noticed on the entry page of this site that it has been running since July 30th 1999! I guess birthday wishes are in order for tomorrow.

[align=center][shadow=black]Happy Birthday!![/shadow][/align]

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
I just noticed on the entry page of this site that it has been running since July 30th 1999! I guess birthday wishes are in order for tomorrow.

[align=center]Happy Birthday!!
[/i][/b]
[/align]
]and Steve is out foreign celebrating it ,,,:cool::cool::cool:,,,,heres to another 5 years:dude::dude:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
weewillywing wrote:

[align=center]Happy Birthday!!
[/i][/b]
[/align]
]and Steve is out foreign celebrating it ,,,:cool::cool::cool:,,,,heres to another 5 years:dude::dude:
[shadow=red]The Wingnut is not gone yet. :) He will be here tomorrow to celebrate it. We will have a diet 7up on that. :D Happy Birthday Wingnut.[/shadow] :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I will be in south Anne street tomorrow night FRIDAY ,,Imake my weekly visit on a friday and I will have a cup of coffee to celebrate .;).so if you are in the area ,,,sneak in for the coffee:p:p...ps ps ps ..dont tell anybody you saw me in anne street drinking coffee...ssshhhhhh

sssshhhhh Ciaran

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
imported post

5 years, thats some going. Long may it last mate. Happy Birthday (I can't do the funny text thing like all ye experts).

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Its easy Reddy, :)Just click on one of the "A" symbols of your choice at the top of the board and then click on the colour of your choice and start typing. :cool: With trial and error you will soon figure it out. :p Reddy wrote:
5 years, thats some going. Long may it last mate. Happy Birthday (I can't do the funny text thing like all ye experts).

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I will be in south Anne street tomorrow night FRIDAY ,,Imake my weekly visit on a friday and I will have a cup of coffee to celebrate .;).so if you are in the area ,,,sneak in for the coffee:p:p...ps ps ps ..dont tell anybody you saw me in anne street drinking coffee...ssshhhhhh

sssshhhhh Ciaran
Your breaking the rules wexman. :X You will have to be punished for this on Sunday. :( I dont even drink the stuff, not alone stop at them. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.