Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter.
Remember, Today isnt really about peter rabbit hiding eggs everywhere.

Also: If you are going to Indulge in Alcohol, Please please please be Responsible & have someone else drive you home.

Randy.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Tried to send a greeting before church, but don't see it. Just want to echo the EASTER GREETINGS to all of my new found friends here, and all the forum members.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Happy easter to all the members on the forum from away out in the Islands and always remember everything in moderation.:jumper:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Each year I wait until the Easter Bunny drops off all the easter eggs and treats for the kids. Then I lay in wait, then I snare him. Nothing like roasted rabbit at Easter Time.

Kyle

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Happy easter to all the members on the forum from away out in the Islands and always remember everything in moderation.:jumper:
I agree in principal, but my memory seems to fail when I sit down at the table!

:baffled::15red::goofygrin:

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Happy Easter!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

[shadow=black]Happy Easter [/shadow]to everyone also

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
imported post

Happy Easter to all of you good people on this site, best site I have found, looks like a little cool riding weather this weekend, probably wont get Jan out when its in the 40's but it won't stop me. Kinda excited about gettin the trailer and hitch next week, should have it by next Friday.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

HAPPY EASTER FROM TENNESSEE FROM ME AND SHERRIE TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

HAPPY EASTER to all, did you see that 6' bunny rabit. I couldn't catch him even on my bike

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
imported post

Indeed, Happy Easter. :)

Had to work all weekend and finally the temp got above 30 overnight, so I brought the Wing to work this morning!;) 37 when I left the house, 34 when I got to work:Xstill....

In the 50's by the time I get off shift, so off we'll go into the setting sun:waving: (overcast actually, but who cares?) 50 degrees (F); life is good!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
imported post

HAPPY EASTER everyone. i hope some of you get to ride today as it is raining and cold here. be safe eat well i know i will.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
imported post

Hope you all had a safe and happy Easter, I am just sitting here stuffed full of good food. I cant believe it, it was 42 degrees this afternoon and Jan went with me to her sisters on the bike wow, she must really like it huh.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

Happy easter everyone! It was in the 40's here today I took the wing out for an hour before I wimped out and came home to get warm :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.