Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Happy Father's Day to all you dads! I hope your having a great one! Mine is especially blessed. I am a grandpa for the first time. My new granddaughter, Eden Lee, was born Friday night at 11:20. She's a beautiful little lady, but I might be just a little biased.:D

I also got a mascot for my Wing from my wife & kids. It's a dolphin, which is very fitting for me. :) Here's a bad picture. Dolphin mascot I don't have the good camera home this weekend.

John

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Congrats Grampa:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Dolphin looks good:waving: I had a good day.. We went for a short ride, being chased by rain:p but any safe ride is a good ride:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
imported post

I bet the new grand baby is more beautiful then the bike. Congratulations on the new baby and make sure to love her with all your heart. Also make sure to spoil her as much as possible.

That is a great looking bike also. Love the color of it and the Dolphin. Bet you can not wait to take the granddaughter for her first ride which I am sure it will be down the road a few years and then the Goldwing's will be GL2100 or bigger and you will own a brand new one.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cheeky1::cheeky1::D

Dirt

·
Old School Guru
7,885 Posts
imported post

Congradulations Grandpa! Welcome to the club. Be sure to post some pictures. Just remember, grandchildren are the way that grandparents can get back at their children for all the problems that they caused as children by spoiling the heck out of the grandchild and then sending it back to it's parents. It's legal revenge allowed in all 50 states and Canada.:D

Gene:waving::11ltblue::11ltblue::11ltblue::cooler:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Boy if that isn't the truth:shock::baffled::goofygrin:

GLester wrote:
Congradulations Grandpa! Welcome to the club. Be sure to post some pictures. Just remember, grandchildren are the way that grandparents can get back at their children for all the problems that they caused as children by spoiling the heck out of the grandchild and then sending it back to it's parents. It's legal revenge allowed in all 50 states and Canada.:D

Gene:waving::11ltblue::11ltblue::11ltblue::cooler:

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Congrats Grampa

Dolphin looks good:waving: I had a good day.. We went for a short ride, being chased by rain:p but any safe ride is a good ride:cool:
Thanks Digger. We are finally out of the rain, for a few days anyway. :) My wife fed me good too, King Crab & Lobster.:dance:

dirt wrote:

I bet the new grand baby is more beautiful then the bike. Congratulations on the new baby and make sure to love her with all your heart. Also make sure to spoil her as much as possible.

That is a great looking bike also. Love the color of it and the Dolphin. Bet you can not wait to take the granddaughter for her first ride which I am sure it will be down the road a few years and then the Goldwing's will be GL2100 or bigger and you will own a brand new one.
Dirt

Thanks dirt. SheIS even more beautiful than my Wing, and the loving & spoiling are gonna be no problem.:D

Thanks for the compliments on the bike too. Blue is my favorite color and I remember drooling over this exact model when they were brand new in the showroom. I was so jazzed when I went to see it and it was the bike I had wanted 20 years ago. Unfortunately my son's long term plans are to move to TX, to be near his Father-in-law, so by the time she is old enough to ride, I will have to travel a long piece to give her a ride. A GL2100 would make the ride a little more enjoyable though. :goofygrin:

GLester wrote:

Thanks Gene. I will post some pic's when I have some. I'll add one from my phone tonight, in the Gallery. The last part of what you said is probably why my son wants to move to Texas.:cheeky1: There's a lot of paying back to do.:cooldevil: Guess I'll have to become a frequent flyer to TX, or become an iron-butter.:dude:

John

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks Karen, and I sure will. :D

Rodger, yep, I noticed. :goofygrin:

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.