Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A warm wish to all of my Forum Brothers who've been blessed with children. Enjoy your day... :gunhead:

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Fathers day. It is fast becoming a lost holiday.:shock2:

OnMothers day the phone companies report huge activity, the florists are super busy and resturants can pay there bills after the dust settles.:applause:

It is a shame that it is the trend today that kids are born without ever knowing their fathers. That is seems like some dog brained males go around seeing how many females they can be with and father kids. They should be neutered like male dogs. :X:X:X:X:X:X

Of course there are the fathers that were turkey basters. :ROFL:

So for everyone who had a Father or are a Father I wish you a wonderful Fathers Day. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
imported post

Father's Day is my day to brag. I have, without a doubt, the best son a father could want. He was well behaved, well mannered, always happy, and never got into serious trouble, though he was and is a bit mischieveous. He was well liked in school and was the "care taker" of his group, always standing up for what was right and taking up for the little guy. Now, he is a hard worker, loving husband, wonderful son, and a magnificent father of two gorgeous little girls. I am truly blessed and one very fortunate father!:jumper:
Happy Father's Day to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Happy Father's Day to you also, Terry

Have a wonderful day!!!!:waving:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

aintright wrote:
Father's Day is my day to brag. I have, without a doubt, the best son a father could want. He was well behaved, well mannered, always happy, and never got into serious trouble, though he was and is a bit mischieveous. He was well liked in school and was the "care taker" of his group, always standing up for what was right and taking up for the little guy. Now, he is a hard worker, loving husband, wonderful son, and a magnificent father of two gorgeous little girls. I am truly blessed and one very fortunate father!:jumper:
Happy Father's Day to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
my day too!!!! I have 2 sons and 2 daughters all of which have been a blessing to me and the grandkids what can I say you aint lived until you've enjoyed this blessing.
must be something in the water around here.
happy fathers day to all

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
imported post

Happy Father's day to all the dads on the Forum!

I have 3 children that span 20 years. I am blessed!

>>>>>>>>Action

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on the Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum :claps:[/align]
[align=center][/align]

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

My wife went out yesterday after their company picnic and her and the grandson bought me this....

1500 lb capacity, now I won't have to lay on the floor to change oil, tires. etc....Yes I'm truly blessed.....

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Being a good Father is the most important thing anyone of us will ever do, next to being a good Husband that is.

No other success in life can compensate for failure in the home, for that is where true joy and happiness lies.

I wish you all the best today as we remember how important our families really are, and realize our place, and our responsibilities in them.

My eldest daughter called and talked for a long long time, right now she is fulfilling her duties registering to vote in Utah.

My second eldest daughter (lives across the street) brought my grandson over to visit and gave me a handmade mug that says "A wise man once said, if you can't fix it, get a bigger hammer". "Thank you Dad for doing so much for all of us and being such a handy man".

My eldest Son was ready to go at first light and assisted me at church in unlocking the gates, raising the flag, setting up 380 chairs, books, chalkboards, and turning on the A/Cs.

The youngest three made me cards!

Plus the wife just rubbed my back!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.