Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The wingnut is in the spirit of things as usual, with the seasonal graphics. I want to wish everyone here a Happy New Year and say thanks for all the help I've had (even from Redwing) over the 5 months since this forum opened (and the 7 months on the previous forum, this one is soo much better) from the good peole here. That includes a big thanks to Steve the Wingnut for providing this place and to Ciaran the wexman for his hard work moderating here and organizing runs for everyone.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Happy new year to you all ,,,,even to REDWING ,,,did anybody wonder where he disappeared to for that famous 24 hrs?:baffled: I wonder did he pay wingnut a visit and make him an offer he could not refuse ,,:gunhead:to make him a top poster ..

Strange ,,,,he only returned after wingnut made him top poster :?,,,I think another tribunal is in order .:action:.watch out REDWING ,,,I am on your case ...See ya all next year for more runs ,,and if anybody can make it see ya all in Sth anne st next sunday ,2nd jan for a cuppa ...HAPPY NEW YEAR :jumper::jumper::jumper:Cheers Ciaran

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

:gunhead::gunhead:Happy New Years to all, It's good to know that Redwing is one step closer to the top non Guru position of Super Poster, oh jeese, you mean he didn't know there was one more step??don't anybody tell him he is not yet as high as possible, he will start the whole thing over again with the whinning, bribing and crying. WHAT HAVE I DONE?????????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:gunhead::gunhead:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

AHHHH NOOO ,now you have done it .:gunhead:..remind me tokick your butt when I meet you ..cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

And a Happy New Year from me to all my forum buddies. Ride safe and often.

[align=center]See you all next year![/align]

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Happy new year to you all ,,,,even to REDWING ,,,did anybody wonder where he disappeared to for that famous 24 hrs?:baffled: I wonder did he pay wingnut a visit and make him an offer he could not refuse ,,:gunhead:to make him a top poster ..

Strange ,,,,he only returned after wingnut made him top poster :?,,,I think another tribunal is in order .:action:.watch out REDWING ,,,I am on your case ...See ya all next year for more runs ,,and if anybody can make it see ya all in Sth anne st next sunday ,2nd jan for a cuppa ...HAPPY NEW YEAR :jumper::jumper::jumper:Cheers Ciaran
Ciaran,

is the above a invatation for a free breakfast for every one,with your complements.
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

rock wrote:
wexman wrote:
c...See ya all next year for more runs ,,and if anybody can make it see ya all in Sth anne st next sunday ,2nd jan for a cuppa ...HAPPY NEW YEAR :jumper::jumper::jumper:Cheers Ciaran
Ciaran,

is the above a invatation for a free breakfast for every one,with your complements.
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.:clapper:
Yes BUT only if I can cook it ....happy new year Mick :waving:...Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

[suP]Happy New Year to all of you. Im knackered, im going to bed. Yawn ! ! Snooze ! ! Good Night. ! ! :waving:[/suP]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.