Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Nonyab wrote:
I looked at this type jack as well as a higher end one from another manufacturer and I like them. I know many people use the standard floor m/c jack and are satisfied, but-----and as for me, I will never lift my bike off the floor again with a regular floor jack. I don't care how you cut it I simply do not feel my bike is secure on one of them. I have noticed that even the stealers only use them to lift one end and for small jobs---and their jacks have a base of twice the size of the standard Sears, HF or Larin jacks.

Therefore, I WILL either have a m/c table lift or one of the jacks in your post. I do prefer the table lift even though I know the lift table cost a few hundred more but how much willone spend shouldtheir bike tip over off a regular floor jack???That's my "O".
I see your logic. I want a mc jack as well but have not been sure what way to go. I even thought about rigging a motorized lift from the ceiling in my garage, but I'm not sure How I could stabilize the bike enough while in the air. The table lift is nice but how do they work when changing tires? Then you do have to have the storage room.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.