Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone have a place to go get a coupon I went and scrapped copper today got 185.75 which is enough to buy the trailer you all write about. BUT as the cheap guy I am I am searching for a coupon. Then all I need is black shiny paint and trailer harness which I know where to got get thanks to you all. So far this trailer hasn,t cost me anything do to patience and scrap yards. And Doug from here who sold me the cargo top. I am so cheap if you would like to donate a 40" x 48" piece of diamond plate aluminum for trailer let me know if it doesn't cost to much in gas I may come get it or you can drive it to me :)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

The trailer will be a lot lighter without the diamond plate. I bolted my top right to the trailer frame after cutting the frame down to just 1 inch clearance on each side.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I want to take top off and use as flat bed or put six inch sides on it that remove that way I will have many uses for it. Aluminum is light enough with thin gauge plus easy cleaning.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Last month I was perusing through the magazines at the store and I saw a 20% off coupon in the back of Popular Science or Popular Mechanics. Expired sometime in November I recall.... It was a full page ad.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
imported post

elvisskan wrote:
Does anyone have a place to go get a coupon I went and scrapped copper today got 185.75 which is enough to buy the trailer you all write about. BUT as the cheap guy I am I am searching for a coupon. Then all I need is black shiny paint and trailer harness which I know where to got get thanks to you all. So far this trailer hasn,t cost me anything do to patience and scrap yards. And Doug from here who sold me the cargo top. I am so cheap if you would like to donate a 40" x 48" piece of diamond plate aluminum for trailer let me know if it doesn't cost to much in gas I may come get it or you can drive it to me :)
This is the best I can do for you: http://www.harborfreightusa.com/pages/usa_cpnsave.html

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
imported post

Cycle World has one about every month.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

Harbour Freight has been putting 20% off coupons in Cycle World and ESPN the Magazine. I relieve the barber of his coupons when I get my hair cut.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

elvisskan wrote:
I am on their email list and I get a "20% off any single item" coupon every other week or so. I looked through my email and the latest one that I have expires today 10/19.

If you can use the one I have or if you want the next one they send me PM your email address and I will send it to you.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

a big thanks just saved about forty dollars if I buy it on sale. I LOVE THIS SITE

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Just realized that savings will be enough for wiring for the bike to trailer thanks again.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

elvisskan wrote:
Just realized that savings will be enough for wiring for the bike to trailer thanks again.
I thought it would. Also look at changing all the bulbs in the trailer kit to led's to save strain on your stator.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Between the sale and the coupon that brings the purchase price minus taxes to 143.99. A total savings of around 56 bucks off the full price.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

BTY, that trailer will also take the 12" tires!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, did ya go get it?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Shoot, could've just asked the store manager for the 20% off coupon rate... Times are tough for them retailers, though Harbour Freight may be experiencing stability (if not some growth)through all this...

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

I found one in a magazine,but was to tight to pay 5 bucks for it,:D:D

so I just asked one of the workers about the item that I was planning on buying and told him I would take it, if they would get me the coupon for the 20% off,he said hang on,and went to the front desk and brought one backfor me to use....... and then they let me keep it for future purchases......:action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

called store they had three. went over to get it and one missing title can't sell it. other two where missing part told me others will be in on weds. so a buddy of mine is grabbing it tomorrow for me. I tried to buy the one without a title for fifty bucks less (Remember i am cheap) said they cant sell because of the law. Told them to sell me it as garden cart and would register it as home made trailer. Nope so have to get it on tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.