Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, my oldest son was given a 2006 Harley sporster, the PO had "trashed It" cutting wires taping the head light and brake light together...Well after several Long nights we got it back from a $500.00 to $1000.00 dollar "At Auction only" bike, to a second estimate for insurance, at a then $14,500.00 dollar bike, paint work was over two grand alone!!!! And this doesn't include the $1700.00 he spent on custom wheels, bearings, tires etc...So that14 grand is much higher now, now with a lojack? system on it...

OK here's what I have for sale

"Cafe'" handle bars
Clutch cable stock, in great shape..
Throttle cables both of them..
Chrome handle bar risers with Harley emblem..
Chrome tank emblems, will need new double sided tape, in great shape.

I may have some other items but will I will list them later

Last item that I have, is a speedo housig with wires for turn, netural etc, never used..Now the parts guy at Harley showed me price on that piece. it was just shy of $300.00 bucks...!!!!!

I'm going to load this sdtuff up take it to 93Wings have him put pictures on the forum...

With that said I have NO idea what this stuff is worth, but I'm just asking for a reasonable offer, plus shipping...

PM me if you are interrested or have a buddy that might want this stuff..

Thanks
Claude...

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Claude, I just noticed in your signature line, your 94 has 401K miles on it??

Holy Crap Batman! Thats been ridden To bad about the tranny. I'd be tempted to split the case on that one, even if I could fix it, I want to see what the inside looks like after 400,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw John that's it's Name....The 401K....:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Naw John that's it's Name....The 401K....:ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.