·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

I like! I would probably buy a 1100 decal if they have them but shipping costs and all with ebay might not.

Be nice if our local stealerships had them and similiar items.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Those are nice, I have asked the seller a question, I'll post the results when I hear back.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

Thanks Michael!

:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

You're welcome!!

Ya!!! Pass them taters!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I have them on my helmet and they look great. I have put them on two helmets so far and I am very satisfied. I just wish they came in a reflective material.

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
imported post

Bought them also for Helmet and the back window of my Truck , Very satisfied!!!:pumpkin::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
I have them on my helmet and they look great. I have put them on two helmets so far and I am very satisfied. I just wish they came in a reflective material.
Nuts, that's what I was wanting to know, gonna order some anyway.......:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Just got an answer back from the sticker maker and he says that he has a gold reflective vinyl, and asked me if he would like to make a listing about that, I said yes and told him that there were others interested in reflective stickers. We'll see what he comes up with..

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
imported post

I have ordered them twice and have one on each of my 4 helmets. They are great, fast shipping and the oldest ones still show no signs of wear or fading.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

here's one:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I've ordered those decals 3 times & always was pleased, the reflective material sounds interesting.:waving:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

I like 'em! I ordered 'em!!

I am also going to have my wife make me a T-shirt or two, maybe try to keep up with the HD guys... lol

Getting coffee this morning I see a truck with HD License Plate, BIG HD sticker on back winder, and a few on the bumber... get into the store I see a guy with a HD Hat, T-shirt and Leather... I ask what he rides assuming it would be a HD... He doesnt... but if he did... it would be a HD... lol...

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Just an update. The guy (Phil) is going to add a listing I am assuming with the gold reflective vinyl (since that is what I was asking about) this evening. He said that he would send me the link. I told him,"with his permission" that I would put the link on the forum.

So if you are looking for reflective ones keep checking back at his store. IF I get his permission, and a copy of the link I'll get it up ASAP....

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well tell him we want them for all the Goldwings, not just the 1500 you have.

:action::action::action::action::action::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

I sent a message asking to see if he could add listings for all the Goldwings, 1100-1800 in the reflective....... We'll see......

Sorry Bagmaster, just a bit stuck on the 1500............ :D

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
for $7 you can have about 10 of them cut on a plotter.
Not here in the USA you won't. My local guy is the cheapest I've ever seen and he charges 5 bucks each for that size decal.

:waving::waving::waving::waving:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.