Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys. I am wanting to sell my cycle sounds box. It has a stereo in it that will also go. I have an extra set of speakers too. Let me know if your interested. I can send pics. I will sell it for 150 + shipping. I guess obo. Thanks. I will try to load pics soon.

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Well I can't figure out how to load pics on here, it won't let me click on that part. Everything works fine and looks pretty good. I am planning on making it a naked bagger so I will not be needing this stuff anymore. Let me know if you are interested and I can email pics. Thanks

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
imported post

To add a pic, just reply to my post and click on the browse box below the text box. Browse to the pic and click on the one you want. Easy as pie.

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

It won't let me click on it. Does it matter if I am on my iPad or something ? I see it down there but it won't work.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
imported post

I-pads require "itap" a free app to work right, with that function, or just upgrade to the latest OS., They fixed the right click, double click with that upgrade... But, it does matter.

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Well, I am pretty positive I have it sold. Just thought I would let everyone know. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.