Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: I just removed a black Kutter fairing with windscreen and frame bracket from a 1980 Honda CB750K that I recently purchased. The lights work nicely with a Sylvania Halogen headlamp, but it needs a new back plate for the left turn signal. Right edge must have hit the ground as someone’s dent repair is obvious. The pocket covers and snaps all work. The wiring for all the lights are still inside the fairing. (Just disconnected it from my bike and bought new headlight assembly instead.) The windscreen appears to be unscratched. The plexiglass info says “Lucite L M-3 AS-6 DOT 80” so appears to have been installed on the bike when new. The truck has a homemade bracket. It is all available too. Kutter and Howe Engineering are about all is legible on the interior tag so no model number available.

If anyone has a part for me, I need the rear bumper “grab bar/rail” for my bike. It has special attachments for the turn signals now that I’ve removed the trunk. I’ve searched the internet but don’t know if I can use years outside of 1980-1982. (1979 has a different part number.)

More photos to come soon. If you are interested, let me know what the fairing or the trunk are worth to you. Shipping probably be expensive from zip code 98367 in WA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts