Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have you dealt with Service Honda ?

Service Honda
5634 Hohman Ave.
Hammond IN. 46320

How is their reputation? Their prices seem O.K. I'm going to purchase a lot of engine parts for my rebuild, many of which are twice the price in Canada from Honda, and not easily found in the aftermarket industry.

If you've had any dealings with them, good or not so good, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

Just recently bought a water pump and some gaskets for my 1100 from them. Best priceI could find and recieved them in about 1 week.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

I have used Service Honda for several years. The shipping time has gotten better and the Customer Service has always been good. Generally if you order something and it is no longer available you will get a email within 24 hours, at that pointthey will ask if you want to continue with the rest of the order or not. Most times now parts arrive within a week to 10 days. Packaging is always very good and parts arrive in good shape. Prices are about the best there is. Shipping charges may be a bit high. Overall I would give them an "A" but not A+

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

Never had anything but good dealings when ordering or communicating with them. I'd recommend them.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

They is OK in my book Homie..........I agree the $9 minimum shipping is a good hosin'. But I just order enough to make it worth it. Usually, my Bro-in-law and I will team up and go together on shipping.

Like'em alot.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

I just bought a intake valve for my 81 gl and everything went well. Best price around for OEM parts.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

I've used them quite a bit getting 2 old wings running. I've always had real good service from them. Usually best prices there too.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks for the input folks. I feel better about purchasing my Honda parts there now.

This forum is the best place I could think of to get some honest, unbiased feedback.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.