Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

And here I thought the voices in my head were just delusions and hallucinations telling me to check out my favorite sites at 3 a.m.:shock:when I arise to get a drink of water.:gunhead:

Speaking of water, my eyes were watering:bash2:by the time I finished reading that.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Yeah, this site is addicting...

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Laugh at people with 2400 baud modems? I'll admit my first modem was a 300 baud Jcat, but that was back when the doctor made house calls. How old is that article?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
These days people laugh at you if you don't have cable or DSL. People like me who only have dial up are considered to be in the dark ages.

Vic
Please accept my condolences!

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
These days people laugh at you if you don't have cable or DSL. People like me who only have dial up are considered to be in the dark ages.

Vic
Wow Vic, with only a dial up connection and over 1300 posts on this site alone, you must be online 24/7 :action::action::action::action:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Goldwinger1984 wrote:

Vic
Wow Vic, with only a dial up connection and over 1300 posts on this site alone, you must be online 24/7 :action::action::action::action:
Not really Chuck, I only wish I could spend that much time out here. Basically I just come out, see where I can help as I'm passing by the computerand then log off. Dial up only affects the time spent on the computer if I'm downloading.

Some guys have 3 times the posts that I do and they've beenout here less time than I have.

Vic

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Some guys have 3 times the posts that I do and they've beenout here less time than I have.
Vic
Okay Vic, why ya picking on REDWING and me?:goofygrin:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

exavid wrote:
Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Vic
Okay Vic, why ya picking on REDWING and me?:goofygrin:
Picking on you??????? That was a compliment to the great effort that you and Redwing put into this site. I just wish I had the time to keep up with you guys.

I've been so darn busy working on my house latelythat I hardly get a chance to get out here and I really miss it. Maybe I'm addicted to the internet and I'm going through withdrawal symptoms or something like that.:D

Vic

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Gotcha! Just pulling your pedal extremity!:jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts