Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Interesting thought John. Sorry to say I missed #1.
I've found it's been a great way to see the country,,,,,, and meet/make friends along the way :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
imported post

Well...........does it count if the bike was packed, fueled, and ready to pull out for all the NASSIR's?

I missed part of NASSIR 2 because Pop Fly had a heart attack the day before I left for Montrose. I was fortunate to Skype in for the auction thanks to 96aspencade! Thank you Bob for that! :bow:Rhinos did stop at the Best Western in Montrose on our way to NASSIR 4 and we spent a few days there and riding the routes of NASSIR 2. I may have not been there during the actual event but being there with the Rhinos after the fact made me think and feel like I was there.

I have been to all the rest.........NASSIR 1,3,4, and obviously 5! They were an absolute blast and because of NASSIR, I have met so many Goldwing friends here and it really enhances my forum experience here because I actually knowthe people who are posting here. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

So far I have made every one, and intend to be at N5 and all that follow. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
imported post

Deb, Bailey (pooch) & I made the first 3 but had only 1/2 the money for #4. "IF" I surmise like flyone, I too have been to all the NASSIR's.

I believe there's a sign-in sheet :readit: so dreaming you were there don't count.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

I've been to all of them, some of them just for a few hours. I enjoy the ride to get there and seeing old friends that I have made there.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
imported post

Been to all except Nassir 2..

Lots of fun and great people. Looking forward to this one in Arkansas.

Hopefully this trip down and backwill be trouble free.:action:

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Beaver Bill and I have been to all 4 and plan on attending all the future ones. We schedule the vacation days as soon as the next years dates are announced. It's a great way to see the country, party and meet everyone.

·
Administrator
57,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

wexy wrote:
Made it to 1 and 2 missed 3 and 4 but nothing will stop us from attending 5 :) :) :) :) :)
Which reminds me Wexy, how is the neck and shoulder doing?
I seem to remember that being a sore point at not attending the last two NASSIR events.

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
imported post

Members with reservations at the Motel 62:

Here is the list that I received from the Motel today.

Please check this list and if you have made a reservation prior to today and you name is NOT on this list. Call the motel immediately! 877-327-1080

This is the current reservation list they have:

Jimmy Robertson

John Craig

Dennis Margesom

Michell Norm

Miles Watts

John Greenhill

John Laramore

Bruce Murray

Mike Kramer

Dennis Ruda

Robert Smith