Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Starting to lose track of things a little bit here, especially as Hobo's sticky thread has become unstuck :shock:

So, if you have met Hobo, please post on herein the following format: -

Your Forum name, where you live, where you met him.

Hobo wants to update his little maps of places he has been and he was so busy enjoying himself with you guys, he can't remember them all! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Killarney, Ireland 2007; WMG Wales 2008, but would love to have him visit properly, and show him a real bike! :D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Killarney, Ireland 2007; WMG Wales 2008, but would love to have him visit properly, and show him a real bike! :D
Whaaaaaa ???? did Phil buy a wing ?:D

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

He's in Canada now eh!:D It looks like Hobo's thread has been re-stuck.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

WEXY wrote:
wannabe wrote:
Whaaaaaa ???? did Phil buy a wing ?:D
Hardly!!!
It'sdifficult enoughtrying to find some engine bar clamps sometimes:baffled:.....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:, let alone a whole bike.............:D

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

LilJack, Mississippi, Vicksburg. Miss the little guy, I got more attention from the ladies when he was here:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

derek hendry, 5 miles from your house GM following is the map

_

Well thats what it looks like on a big map:grinner:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

I could pick Hobo up and show him Georgian Bay if you wanted to meet up somewhere this weekend Bob and possibly pass him off to 96Aspencade at some point.Unless there is someone in between Bob(Goldwings4ever) and 96(Bob) that wants to get in on it before the snow thats in South Dakota hits us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.