Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I took the factory honda relay into Napa store here too, they couldnt match it exactly. On the other hand i know the Pilot PL-RY1 does and will work. Im using one currently. You can buy the honda one from cyclemax too for bout 25 bucks. Good Luck!!!

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bob..I will only need 1. Deb says I can buy an 1800..So this one will be for sale soon. Once I get it all cleaned up and repaired.

Thanks...You guys are the greatest.

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

bobalou wrote:
Bob I'll get you one as well. Good to hear your home.
We did 10,291 miles round trip..Other than the tire and the relay the Bike ran beautiful.

Fly's new 2012 1800 has me all excited..What a beautiful Bike. I want an 1800 now. But also gonna look at the Victory.

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
I took the factory honda relay into Napa store here too, they couldnt match it exactly. On the other hand i know the Pilot PL-RY1 does and will work. Im using one currently. You can buy the honda one from cyclemax too for bout 25 bucks. Good Luck!!!
Thanks

Shipping to canada from the USA is atrocious $ wise. Will try to get it here first. I appreciate the help.

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

Got 2 ordered from Napa in Kincardine...different part number but it is a Pilot 30 amp 4 pin relay. Appears the same as the one in the U.S.

$ 10.99 each on sale...LOL

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

once u get em post the part # if you would, lot of people down here like buying napa stuff too. Thanks!!!

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
once u get em post the part # if you would, lot of people down here like buying napa stuff too. Thanks!!!
I was planning on doing that and I will once I get them this afternoon and make sure they are the same as the US ones.

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

bobalou wrote:
Right on bro sending stuff to Canada is costly. How much you thinking of asking for your current ride whwn you get to upgrade???
My current ride should bring about 9 to 9500.00 here in Canada....Lot cheaper in the States. But, Hey thats the way it is here in Canada..everything is more expensive..Just like the relays I am buying..8 Bucks in the States and 13.99 normally here when not on sale..

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

Got the new relay in and it works perfect..You have to cut the tabs off.

Obtained at Napa Kincardine ( Ideal Supply Ltd)

Part # NV-RY1 Navigator "Cyber White" 12V 30 Amp Relay ( Pilot Relay ) Normal price $ 13.99 plus taxes. On sale $ 10.99 plus taxes.

Packaged with all the fancy names but the relay says Pilot on it...Go figure.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:

Part # NV-RY1 Navigator "Cyber White" 12V 30 Amp Relay ( Pilot Relay ) Normal price $ 13.99 plus taxes. On sale $ 10.99 plus taxes.

Great, thanks for the followup! Is it sealed?

Thanks,
John

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Hawggy wrote:

Great, thanks for the followup! Is it sealed?

Thanks,
John
Yes John It is sealed..You can get the same thing at Autozone in the States for 8 bucks..PL-RY1 is their number at Autozone..Just that you have to order it ( in Michigan anyway)..I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I had to get the part here..In fact I got 2.. I for the " just in case parts"

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
Yes John It is sealed..You can get the same thing at Autozone in the States for 8 bucks..PL-RY1 is their number at Autozone..Just that you have to order it ( in Michigan anyway)..I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I had to get the part here..In fact I got 2.. I for the " just in case parts"
Thank you Sir!

John

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
imported post

The NAPA part # here in Toronto for that relay is BKP 7355760

Sorry to hear the 1500s is heading out Bob. Good luck with the 18 bud.

·
1,706 Posts
imported post

Just checked the invoice that Deb had filed...Yup same number...But the package had the other numbers I previously menioned...LOL

Hope you got some..They are on sale right now.:congrats:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.