Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this camera on e bay and started doing my research to see what people thought. Come to find out it has better picture quality and color saturation and comes with many more accessories than the go pro at 1/2 the price. the company is promoting them now but i have read the price will go back up in the next few months. I used this camera on Pop's ride last week and shot the video in 780p at 60 fps. Here is a sample. The video shot at the end of the video of the rhinos initiation was shot with an i phone Here is a sample,,,

The 1080p @30 fps looks great but i will warn you if your computer is over a few years old it will struggle with the large files.

I payed $124.94 and am loving this camera.:bow: Here is a link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370754422659?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Reviews: :readit: http://www.amazon.com/Actionpro-Cam...Q/ref=sr_cr_hist_all?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
:readit:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you have fast internet select 720p HD to view video

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You tube compresses all videos so the quality is not as good as it is on my home pc

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Wow thats a pretty nice little camera. I may try to pick two up for that price. I have to admit I do drink the "go pro" koolaide, but that is a nice picture..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Does anyone have experience with the Looxcie camera? I am considering the Looxcie HD as I can mount camera out of site, stream it to smartphone and view what it's recording. But seems I saw somewhere it has very narrow field of view, maybe no remote and very expensive. I would like see and hear someone's take on it. Or shall I stick with the motocomm 720hd?

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here is a video i made at the digger un rally with my action pro, watch it in 1080p if your internet is fast for best results

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.