Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see Honda come out with built in Oil Pressure and Volt Meter gauges. We all take care of our equipment and it would be nice to have a visual on both of these... and what's up with the Head lights on the 1500 Series? It's a Touring Bike, with about the poorest set of head lights on it.. I've had dirt bike's with better head lights, and there not really designed to ride at night.. Condor

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
I am not an expert of motorcycles and night riding.
Because I do not ride my bikes during the winter months here in Alaska.

And we have 22 hours of daylight each day or thereabouts in the summer.

But I installed dual 55 watt (NOT the regular 35 watt) HID in the headlights PLUS a pair of 35 watt HID lights in the corner light housings, which I will get limited need or use for. But when I did my late season rides at night when it was dark those HIDs were lighting up the road like a locomotive, I actually had to go back into the wiring and wire it so I can use either one independently, two on low is still too bright for oncoming traffic.

While I had my dash out for an LED mod I installed a micro digital voltmeter on the far right side. Its like less than 3/4 wide and like an inch or so long. 3 digit blue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.