Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have this head set for sale. It came with the bike. I don't use them and they have near been installed in a helmit. Innew condition with instuctions. They work with the intercomplugs on my 86 SEI.

Link for them:

http://www.cycleaccessorystore.com/product-p/hs-icd629-aof-ho.htm

Also have a set of helmit speaks for MP3 player hook up also that I will though in on the deal. Good for listing to music....no mic!

150.00 for both units.

Would like to add that I would trade for a very nice vented used windscreen for a 86 GL1200

Kurt

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
imported post

I am not quite following if you have 2 headsets or 1 set and something else. Clear that up for me and I am in the market.

I have this head set for sale. It came with the bike. I don't use them and they have near been installed in a helmit. Innew condition with instuctions. They work with the intercomplugs on my 86 SEI.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Follow the link for the first set. It shows the set with mic attached.

The second set is just a set of speakers for the helmit with cord that you can plug into a CD, or MP3 player.

Kurt

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
imported post

Ok, so there is only 1 intercom headset. Good price on that particular set but I can't use the other one and looking for cheaper. I have missed out on 2 deals already on this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.