Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Heading out for an all day ride with my woman! Trying to decide if we should head through Southern Minnesota this time or go get lost in Wisconsin. I am leaning towards Wisconsin. Great roads and nice farm land! Not to mention friendly folk. :)

Have a good Sunday everyone. Be careful out there!!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Out the door right behind ya.:action:

Only I'll be riding in PA:waving:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

This is definitely a case were if there are no pictures it didn't happen.....

Would be ashamed to spend the day with the most important person in the world, making memories only to find out it never happened...........

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Would be ashamed to spend the day with the most important person in the world, making memories only to find out it never happened...........

Edit: This is a picture of the above post........ so it did happen......:D

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I guess I will have to take my camera with me 'cause I think I will go for a ride too!

Dubs

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

jobe05 wrote:

Edit: This is a picture of the above post........ so it did happen......:D
:readit:<<<---- See. The little smile guy is holding a signed paper by the sherrif of each Counnty we went through. Can't see it?? Oh darn! I guess I never think to even take pictures locally.

Left home, went to Northfield, MN (Home of some famous Jesse James shoot out/Bank robbery). Then headed East, then South, then West to Mankato (Remember that from Little House on The prarie? They went to Mankato for supplies..ha ha), then North, then West again, then North again and then home! Almost 300 miles and 7 hours on the button! It was cool today. Mid 50's when we left home and 15 mph winds and all clouds. High was 65 and gusts on the prarie to 25mph. But, still a great day!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.