Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi! folks will be heading south to Sydney on Wednesday for Christmas, a good ride of 700 miles. Just want to wish you all a happy Christmas take care and ride safe. It has been a great year, have enjoyed the forum and the folks who particapate. Looking forward to next year, lets hope the economy is brighter, regards Bob in Oz

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

You have a great Christmas, and a safe ride as well. Sounds like it would be fantastic. Never been to Australia, would love to go someday, with my bike along as well.
Happy New Year

Where is the picture from?

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

Just curious, where was the picture taken?

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Me Too!!! I was wondering, where do they have snow down under??????? Merry Christmas Bob! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bob. I've had the good fortune to visit Melbourne, Australia three times with my company. I absolutely loved it each time and hope I'll get back over one day. If you're ever in these parts (upstate SC) you'll have to come stay with us for a while. Save on the hotel bill....
Jim(inSC)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thank you sir have been to North Carolina nice country side around there. Hope to get there again next year if good fortune smiles on us.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Sandra , Bob , may you have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels on your way .

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
imported post

Make sure you look us up in Charlotte, NC if you're going through. Be safe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.