Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, i wonder if anyone can help with an annoying problem? The other night I was at a friends house and we had the false tank top off to lube the idle adjust cable. Everything went back fine and and runs great, however on the way home i switched on the highbeam and was promptly plunged into pitchblack forested road. With the hazards on I managed to VERY SLOWLY drive about 3 blocks to the nearest lighted area. When a friend arrived with his van (for me to follow home in case the lights didn't come back) I changed the fuse and had lights, but less then 5 minutes later(after trying the highbeams several times) they headlights went out again. I haven't taken it apart yet to see if I pinched and shorted out anything yet but will do so this weekend. Hopefully it will be something simple like that but any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Sounds like you are looking in the right direction to me.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

busdriver wrote:
There's a loose nut behind the wheel.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks rob....remember you were the one that helped and a loose nut yes but remember its a wingnut :cheeky1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.