Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm having a problem with my headlight. Going over a bump sometimes the headlight goes out (taillights stay on though). I've checked the switch and it is fine, I sprayed WD into it and someone reckions the relay needs looking at but I don't know where it is.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Wily

It is located near to the right of the fuse box ,behind the left hand side panel ,you may need to loosen the left side saddlebag to open the cover ,,you can swop the relay with another one and see does that work ,,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Tanks Ciaran. The relay was the problem all right. They ain't cheap at €36, but that should be the end of that problem for as long as I have the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Willy

You are welcome ,but it was JASON the guru :clapper:who told me when I had the same problem a few months ago ...cheers Ciaran:waving::waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
Tanks Ciaran. The relay was the problem all right. They ain't cheap at €36, but that should be the end of that problem for as long as I have the bike.
Ah Hah ! ! :grinner: weewillywing has let the cat out of the bag, :weightlifter:he must be going to remorgage that Palace of his in Ashbourne and collect himself an :18red: the King of the Road. :jumper:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.