Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That was me last night:shock::shock:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

As I passed where they went into the ditch the doe came back up onto the sidse of the road & back up on to the rocks, I"m always expecting them on that road.

·
Administrator
26,163 Posts
imported post

I had a closer one than that on vacation this summer. On I 70 in western Kansas at night running 75mph, 2 up towing a trailer,feet up on the highway pegs suddenly 2 does appeared on the road. Grabbed the front brake, tire barking, GF slams against my back and I am looking for the best spot to hit the deer and trying to get my foot on the brake,fortunately they ran off the road just in time.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Heck, that aint't nothing to me!
Your in CANADA? I'd expect that to have been MOOSE or BEAR LOL

I do worse than that every couple days around here, often at night also. If that was only once a week, then I'd be worried maybe the deer were sick LOL

Last trip from home to Branson, MO wife and her friend in a cage following me on 1500 out HY 142 West.

Topped a hill and 3 in road, few miles and 2 running across a field run acrossed the road.
Couple miles further and a horse onside of road grazing, not sure why it was on road side of fence.
Couple more miles and a cow running down the road side of the fence also LOL

Forget what all else was in the road, Raccoons, squirrels, opossums, etc.. that day

Wife said would have seen less wild life taking trails through the woods.

I went to store yesterday to buy myself a cheap camcorder to try on my wing, they had a cheapy for $30 for awhile, course I decide to try it and they are sold out now!
Then I got into a nice storm I could have had lots of nice Lightning videos on way home last night LOL

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I have the same thing happen to me about once a week. Usually when I'm going home in the morning and usually on the country roads that I take.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.