Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just read Tecstars web page. Anyone got any comments on the Goldwing headsets, they seem reasonably priced.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Blackcat wrote:
Just read Tecstars web page. Anyone got any comments on the Goldwing headsets, they seem reasonably priced.
I recently purchased the Chatterbox headsets for my 3/4 helmet and am very satisfied with them. They cost $78 US, don't know if they are available for a reasonable price in Britain.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I haven't heard of Tecstars Dave, but I can tell you that the Edsets and Chatterbox sets are better than JM sets and cheaper too.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

having owned 2 lots of J & M and one of the latest Edsets go witht he Edsets they are relatively cheap and are good value for money and Ed himself will bend over backwards to help with any problems. Nice guy to do business with as well

rgds

Phil

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Just got my second Chatterbox headset today. Works great on the intercom, now maybe I will have fewer bruises on my back. On the downside it does enhance the whining from the back seat.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Just got my second Chatterbox headset today. Works great on the intercom, now maybe I will have fewer bruises on my back. On the downside it does enhance the whining from the back seat.
Exavid, you need to excercise your passenger control, you know, start getting selective deafness, at your age you can get away with it, I am only 48 and I am getting away with it already!!:clapper::waving:

Pete

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

I recently installed Edsets and found them to be fantastic. Iwould do business with Ed again, great guy.

Regards to all,

John S

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Exavid, you need to excercise your passenger control, you know, start getting selective deafness, at your age you can get away with it, I am only 48 and I am getting away with it already!!:clapper::waving:

Pete
Eh... Whadya say... I mastered that a long time ago Pete!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Of course you did, silly me, i forgot for a moment that I was responding to a Senior Guru, and you wouldn't have got where you are today, without learning the finer arts!!

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
exavid wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Of course you did, silly me, i forgot for a moment that I was responding to a Senior Guru, and you wouldn't have got where you are today, without learning the finer arts!!
Pete
Had to, the woman who hangs around here is not one to be trifled with!:cheeky1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.