Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As the Goldwing has been in production for fourty years and in five different displacements it would help if you told us which one you have.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I was ckng.ebay on goldwing parts & someone had one for sale.They did not say where it mounted or what it did.
Two wild guesses:
-The rubber mat, between the intake manifold and the carb
-The silicone rubber tube, between the left header pipe and the hot air duct to the carb

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Two wild guesses:
-The rubber mat, between the intake manifold and the carb
-The silicone rubber tube, between the left header pipe and the hot air duct to the carb
Although he won't tell us in this thread he has a 87 Interstate.

I'm guessing that it's the aftermarket engine covers between the fairing lowers and stock side covers but unless he gives us more information we'll never know.:?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
If you could just give us the link to the eBay item that might clear up the mystery.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been on the net all night trying to find & buy some parts.I saw the heat insulator & I did not have one on my bike that I'm aware of.I thought it be something that was special but I guess not.Thanks to everyone for trying to answer my DUMB question.

·
Administrator
28,063 Posts
Why don't you try answering the questions asked of you if you want help?

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
The part had nothing to do with his bike. He was just wondering what it was?
Wilf
But without a picture of the ebay listing we would be just guessing. :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.