Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Need some help, is there anyplace that I can get the stock pegs and shifter for a 93 aspencade? This came on the bike when I bought it but I am not convinced that I like this setup, it feels out of whack to me.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

I bought my pegs off ebay. The heel toe stuff I never took to either. Tried for a year then gave up on them. Never was comfortable riding in heavy traffic

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Need some help, I'm looking to swap back to the original shifter setup as I'm not all that happy with the heel toe setup that came on my bike, just don't like the feel of it.

Question is, is there a place to get the original shifter arm and foot pegs?

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

bump

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Mother Honda should still have the parts.. particularly if the later model 1500 parts will work.. also, you might be able to trade with someone who wants boards.. and of course there are breakers and ebay..

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

93 wing:
I have a brand new shifter for a gl1500. Its still in the baggy if you want it. Shipping + what I paid. Will pm you
if you want it. I have to locate it first.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

TXRLGL1500:

If you can locateit, shoot me a price.:)

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Thought I'd add this..

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Got me some 1500 driver pegs off Ebay, gonna retro-fit them to my 1100. Got them for 12 bucks plus shipping. I like the fact you can still order the rubber pads for them when they tear up or wear out from use.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

JBZ

Can't pm you keep getting error, will keep trying, interested!

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

i got your pm all 8 of them said the same thing <lol>and returned one with my email adress. thanks JB

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

I have a set of driver pegs off a 86 interstate with all harware, will they work on your bike? if so shoot me a pm.

Thanks, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Ray

Thanks for the offer, I have already found a pair of driver foot pegs ;)

CB

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

Wanna trade for the ones off my 88? bike had 18k on when I took them off.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
imported post

93wing, Did you already trade off or sell the floorboards/heel toe system. If not I would be intereted. I just purchased a 95 wing & trailer last fall and the bike has pegs. All of my past bikes have had boards & I keep draggin' my toe while shifting in corners. I would have to check and see that they would fit too. Just checking. Have a great Holiday season.....Rambo-ski

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
imported post

Let me check my stock and i beleive i have foot pegs and a new shifter for 1991 Se foot pegs are used but good shape have to go to extra garage to find out sold my cycle and got a convertible age was the reason E-mail me at [email protected] if you still interested!:waving:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.