Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been sometime , since i visited the site, boy has it changed, hope some of the old guard are still around ,Exavid, Ubarw, etc, over this side of the pond, we have lost some fine members , Silver fox passed a year ago now, and just this week Papa joe left us,, as for myself, ive been laying low for a time now with Heart probs always bothering me,, i last had a bike 3years ago, a fine white , 1500 year 2000 a good bike but i had to pass it on,, i might return to the bikes if things keep on the way they are,, anyway!! nice to pop in and read some posts, and look forward to helping out if possible,, all the best for now pp

·
Premium Member
69,803 Posts
Hallo pinkpork

Welcome back on this nice forum.
Wish you al the best.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,758 Posts
yes,
sadly the crew that was with us before Steve Saunders sold the website, are mostly gone now.

Wexy now lives in Southern France, but seems to spend most of his time in Spain?
His wife, Francine was born in France, so retiring to that area makes sense for them....
and, he was extremely vehement when it came to discussing the "old war" in Ireland...

We miss those who have passed on, last I knew of Steve, he had gone back to this 1st love, Photography of Weddings, etc.

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,505 Posts
Pinkpork!!!!!! It's been awhile!!!!!!!! 😎 Would you believe the one and only Redwing was on here about 6 months ago?!!! Commented on a thread in the Tech Forum about all the good help the OP was getting!!!! The OP was Irish of course!!!! 😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts