Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

i thought it was time that the ladies on this forum said welcome . So a big hello from me .

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
Welcome to the site!!! I guess sometimes it's great to be the young whippersnapper on the [email protected] 50!!!!! :dude:
Howdy roscoepc :waving: Congratulations on your recent Promotion to "Active Member" Well Done. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

stoneageman wrote:
Hello All, I just bought a 2007 metsilver wing with premium audio...I am 69 years young and when I ride I feeeeeel 18 again!!!!

nice to be among nice people!!!!!
Howdy stoneageman :waving: You are Very Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

May you have many safe (s)miles on your new :18grey:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the World's best Goldwing forum stoneagemanand congrats on the new Wing! Glad you found your way here!

John

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Hi stoneageman.......... I'm 54 on the outside and 84 on the inside.....If I knew I'd live this long I'd have taken W A Y beter care of myself :shock: anyhow Thanks for coming in :waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the greatest site in the motorcycle world. There is always someone to talk to. If want to talk to yourself, that's fine. It is allowed.

P.S. Does your BIKE have deer alerts?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.