Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello... from a wanna be Gold Winger

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Ralph73 
#1 ·
imported post

Hello... from a wanna be Gold Winger!

I am ready to purchase an 08 or 09, my third Gold Wing after 23 years away from the wing fraternity. Gold Wings just didn't fit in the family picture while raising those two fine young men. But, the time is here. I am only dragging my feet and delaying a purchase contemplating the possibilities of 2010. Any news on that front? New design? Serious upgrades to lacking areas like some of the electronics much discussed in wing forums? When are new models intro'd? Late summer,early fall? Forum member thoughts would be appreciated!

#2 ·
imported post

Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

#3 ·
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!!
:action:

#6 ·
imported post

Welcome Ralph73. Glad to see you are coming back after all these years. You may want to post your question the the General Motorcycle Discussion forum.

Gotta love those "canned" welcomes..........

#10 ·
imported post

Welcome from sunny Southern California, you have come to the right place.

#11 ·
imported post

A great big warm welcome to the site Ralph73, good to have you on board. :waving:

As yet there is no news on any changes that may be made to the Wing for next year, although of course there are the usual rumours flying around. The only thing that makes me think that there may be any signifigant changes, is the fact that the factory is now back in Japan and that would be the logical time to launch a new model having re tooled for the manufacture of Wings and other bikes.

Honda always manage to keep details close to their chest until the official launch at a show, so unfortunately I doubt we will get any sudden news about it in advance.

One thing I will say is that I doubt you would be disappointed with a model from 08 or 09 as you are contemplating, like your last ones of 23years and more ago they are still the ultimate tourer. :clapper::clapper:

Of course, if any news did happen to fall to anyone on here about the next model, I am sure you will be the first to know, so stick with us no matter what.:action:

Enjoy the forums and have fun choosing a Wing.

:waving::waving:

#12 ·
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

#13 ·
imported post

Welcome Ralph73 only heard rumors but it's for the same 1800 for 2010. If your wanting to deal I think you'll do better with instock bikes the dealers want to unload to make room for the new models though. What ever you decide welcome back to the fold.:waving::action:

#15 ·
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

#20 ·
imported post

Welcome Aboard!:waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.