Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon and grettings from Athens, Ohio, I purchased my 1st Goldwing and it is a Stripped down 1984 Aspencade. It's wrapped as a WW2 Bomber and has a harley front fairing on it and a modified tank. The system for the air shocks are gone so I am going to ask around to see what rear shocks can go on it. Figured some nice coilovers if they will work with the bags still there. I plan on riding quite a bit with a combat soldier club after the front seals are fixed. It only has 34k miles on it so hopefully it has a few more miles left in it..lol.. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions on performance and equipment updates you can give. I have some boo boos from Iraq so I would like to keep the smooth ride Goldwing is known for. Thank you for your help and direction!

·
Premium Member
70,340 Posts
Hallo RUSHTK

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

Reactions: RUSHTK

·
Magic Moderator
4,723 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 GL 1800
31 Posts
I put some on from my phone but think I jacked it up.
The pictures came through fine for me. That is a cool-looking bike! I've never seen a Goldwing like it.(y)

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it. I'm not much of a mechanic myself, but I bet you'll find assistance here for the work that you need to do.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you sir, my mech is suggesting i change the shocks since the setup for controlling the air compression is gone. Going to ask around on here for suggestions. He was surprised it only has 34k on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts