Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old guy trying to figure out where i can post in order to get enough post in order to join the discussions. been trying since 7 - 7 -2018

I am a Disabled US Marine combat vet so i am having trouble understanding how and where i can post . now own my 4th GW

·
Magic Moderator
4,218 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have U with us.
Thank you for your service and Semper Fi.
This is your first post and you have been approved and so you should be able to post.

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
Hello and Welcome from west central Fl. I think now that your approved ( not a bot) you should be able to reply to other new member threads and the fun forum is another place to get a few post quickly. I hope you visit with us often . The forum is filled with wonderful and helpful folks. Enjoy the rides.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and Welcome from west central Fl. I think now that your approved ( not a bot) you should be able to reply to other new member threads and the fun forum is another place to get a few post quickly. I hope you visit with us often . The forum is filled with wonderful and helpful folks. Enjoy the rides.

Thanks , this is the information i was looking for. So many post i have typed out with enthusiasm to share knowledge and experience only to - not be authorized .

really appreciate the info. No frost here so far this year and ride almost every day. 60's and 70's all this next week

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Go ahead and rub it in!!! We just got over an arctic blast here. Finally starting to warm a little. Near 60 on monday.

·
Premium Member
58,320 Posts
Hallo use2b

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts