Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello from snowy Woodbridge, ON. Joined Goldwingfacts.com a long time ago, but never posted :doh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome from about an hour north of you.Hard to beat the look of a black bike.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

Welcome Paul. Glad you've decided to post.

My wife grew up on Gordon Drive in Woodbridge til I stole her away.

We now live in Tillsonburg, Ontario. Snow here too.:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A GREEEEAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BESTEST WING SITE ON THE WEB from Canada’s west coast, Paul. Hope you stay a long time.:cooldevil::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Angela;

Nice to hear from White Rock/South Surrey. Lived in the Amblegreen subdivision at 16th Aveand 136 St. in the 90's. In fact, this year's bike trip was across Canada and we stayed in South Surrey. Such a beautiful area!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome Paul to the Forum from the State of Confusion....Kansas! :waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Hey there from the Ottawa valley :waving::waving::action::action::action:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

PhotoGuy wrote:
Angela;

Nice to hear from White Rock/South Surrey. Lived in the Amblegreen subdivision at 16th Aveand 136 St. in the 90's. In fact, this year's bike trip was across Canada and we stayed in South Surrey. Such a beautiful area!
That wasn't @ Hazelmere RV Park by chance? Your rig looks awfully familiar. I actually live in S. Surrey just east of 176th @ Hazelmere RV Park. I lived almost all my adult life in SW Ont with the last 13 yrs in TO.:action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.