Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from yooperland

951 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Crazy Dog 
#1 ·
Hi all, I figured I should introduce myself, since I don't think I ever have. Been reading here for awhile.

Any way, I live near Marquette, MI, which is way up north to those who don't know. I am an automotive mechanic, and have 2 little girls, 8 and 5. I currently have 2 goldwings, a 76 naked, and an 83 interstate. The 76 was my first wing, and I bought it half disassembled cheap. After reading on here and ngwclub, the first thing I did was rebuild the carbs and put timing belts on. It's been fun and have been riding it for 3 years now.

Last fall a buddy gave me a was running interstate. His fil had given it to him, and he didn't want to get it running. I changed fluids, timing belts, and cleaned starter brushes. It now runs good, and have ridden it around the yard, but it lacks brakes and safe tires. Hopefully by mid summer I'll have it all together and safe.

Pics or it didn't happen right?

Well, pics after I get 5 posts I guess.

#2 ·
sorry to have taken so long to get you Approved for the forum, but yesterday was a Holiday for all the moderators, we all took a ride and were away from the forum

meanwhile, back at the ranch, here is my standard greeting:

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it.

I have a personal little project that just might be of interest to you.
for ten plus years, I have been collecting Bookmarks to all of the Goldwing forums that I read. All of them, not just this one.

Those bookmarks can be installed into your browser(s) just as though you had created all of them yourself.

read these two links and see how you like my approach.

This explains what it is..........
http://tinyurl.com/gvp9y92

This is the actual Index for you to import to your browser.....
http://tinyurl.com/j5qtmea

#9 ·
Hallo confused8122

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

#11 ·
A warm welcome from your neighbor to the south. We have family friends who moved to Marquette last year and love it. We're planning on taking a trip up there this summer, probably spend a night in Copper Harbor and visit other friends in Grand Marais.

Looking forward to seeing that part of the U.P.

Best wishes,
Steve

#15 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma Enjoy the wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.