Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

joined last friday night, just wanna say hi to all you guys and girls out there. this site is brilliant "all down to you". i've been biking for years started when i was six,bsa bantam was my first ride,since then many bikes have come and gone along with the years some good and some bad. six weeks ago i took the plunge and bought myself my first goldwing gl1800, wow what a bike i keep sneeking down to the car park just to look at it,can't wait till my summer holidays to take it across the alps and then down through italy.so now if i need any help or information or just a laugh,i know your out there. ride safetly my friends, john:waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A warm welcome to you Rochonda, and what a lovely place you reside in, my father was brought up in Vernon Road, and I know the rocks well. Played there many times as a kid, visiting my grandparents.:cooler:

As an almost neighbour, perhaps we will catch up for a ride some time.:D

You are right to say this is a great site, very addictive!! :alco:

Are you a member of Kent Wings or maybe Sussex, since they are probably nearer, just?:baffled:

Anyway, ride safe mate :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Forum:waving:It is one of the most informative places in oiwn'

Keep om Winging :bat:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club,.This is the best GW site on the web hands down,and congrats on your new wing

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
imported post

Congratulatins rochonda, please take plenty of pictures of you Alp ride this coming summer and post them here. I would love to do that ride...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:
Welcome to this Forum:waving:It is one of the most informative places in oiwn'

Keep om Winging :bat:
Okay 2Wings... I'll ask.... where is oiwn':baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

nickstas wrote:
Hey Rochanda.... :waving: Good luck with your new ride....:D
Poor fellow has only been here a few days and you are changing his name for him!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the best Goldwing site on the planet!!!!:waving:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.