1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Cowboys always said that when comming up to a camp at night... so as to

NOT GET SHOT!

Well, I really don't expect to get shot, I've been reading this here forumfor a while now, andit seems to me that thar's a right good set of pards riding for this brand.

Though it was time I come on in by the fire and said howdy.

Snakebite

My ramuda has a 86 GWA

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

welcome snakebite, pull up a chair and enjoy the show, one of the wenches will bring you a cup of mead shortly if you are a good boy...........:waving::waving:

and don't be afraid to acknowledge the corn.....

·
Administrator
57,469 Posts
imported post

Howdy back at ya Snakebite. If you been reading a while, you will have seen that we ask you to update your profile as to your location. :waving:

I'm from Arizona, but some are from down under and others o'er the other side of the pond.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Howdy Snakebite. :byebye:

Location, location, location. ;)

Hey AZ, I like that avatar ya got there.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Yes, a great big welcome from central FLA. Everyone likes to see how close or far our new neighbors are. Hope you get as much great advice here as I have. Don't worry about asking any question.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Dadburnit, Snakebite-I must be gettin a bit jumpy because I was just fixen to trumpet my Nautilis airhorn at ya when ya heralded a warnin from outa the darkness. But come on up to the fire and sit a spell.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

How do, Snakebite? Nice to have you along. Hope you brought your sense of humor...

What's a "ramuda"?

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

Git yerself a bowl o' beans from the kittle over yonder bythe fire and join in the chorus...:byebye:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:waving:WELLCOME to the best goldwing information site i`ve found. sanger--huh . spent a few of my younger days in selma . enjoy the forum. wayne

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
imported post

Howdy Pardner , pull on over and put the stand down on yer fine steed . And by the way thats a fine set of saddlebags you got yourself. Thars more room around the fire , come have a cup of coffee or I got a shot of whiskey tucked away in my bedroll.And for sure a fine welcome from FL. Glad to see you come into the firelight and out of the darkness.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I certainly know where Selma is. In the old days I use to drive over there from Reedley, just to buy gas... it was always the cheapest in the area. Actually, I don't live anywhere near Sanger, that's just where the mail comes from. I live up in the mountains...(Wonder Valley)toward Kings Canyon/Sequoia Natl Park, you know, where the trees are 20+ feetwide, and high as the sky. I also ride a Kawi KLR Dual-sport. In fact, we are having a rally and tech day up in the park this weekend. One of the guys manages a lodge, and provides us a good wrenching shop, place to stay, bar, and some of the best trail/back roadriding in the world.

I've had three other GWs... 1000, 1100, 1500... this is the first 1200.

Snakebite

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:waving:snakebite

last time i came thought there i came out of death valley to kings canyon and down the kings river. me and #1 son camped out on the river along the road way. that was in 78 or 79. things had changed a lot between then and when i lived there as a youngester.. ahhh--the good old days . wayne.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good afternoon Snakebite4767, nice to see another fine fellow on the site. Pull up an arm chair by the old fire side and have a nice cup of tea. Would you like some of these home made cakes with that tea? I am breaking with tradition here a bit, since of course we take tea at 4 o'clock not 5 o'clock in England.:shock::waving::cheeky1::cheeky1:

If you could all leave your spurs, lassoos, Stetsons and chaps in the parlour please, only the sight of all that macho stuff might frighten mummy.:dude::dude:

See, you dont have to be mad to be here, but it helps!!!:jumper::jumper:

:waving::waving:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

A grrreat big welcome from Canada's west coast, Snakebite. It has been said "hope you have a sense of humor". I hope some of that venom in your bite can bring some of these cowboys down to earth. Might be a better med. than they are on now.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Ont.,Canada.Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
If you could all leave your spurs, lassoos, Stetsons and chaps in the parlour please, only the sight of all that macho stuff might frighten mummy.:dude::dude:
Foxy, Are you sure it will only frighten mummy?!! :cheeky1::cooldevil:

Welcome to the madhouse snakebite!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.