Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello i am restoring a gl1100 plain jane so i will be looking for planty of advice

duffie

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Hello from North Wales, I know Leeds a bit to well I am currently commuting there every day, working in Aire Street by the station...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A big warm welcome duffiesgarage, good to have you on board. :waving:

Watch out for that Tanygaer fellow, he will be round scrounging a cup of coffe and taking a look at your project given half a chance!!!:shock::cheeky1:

I hope the 1100 is up and running by the 1st May, 'cause then you could join us in Bonnie Scotland for our Meet & Greet. ( details in the Events forum)

Always good to hear of someone keeping the old girls going. :clapper:

Enjoy the forums and visit often

:waving::waving:

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Always good to hear of someone keeping the old girls going.
Pete Don't you now mean "someone else"?:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Welcome Duffy to the greatest wing forum on the web from Canada's west coast. Don't pay too much attention to Pete as he knows not what he does.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Me thinks you'll find Tanygaer a decent sort of bloke. Foxxy just walks around in a world of his own. I really don't know how the Viking puts up with him. maybe it is just pity.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Pete Don't you now mean "someone else"?:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Welcome Duffy to the greatest wing forum on the web from Canada's west coast. Don't pay too much attention to Pete as he knows not what he does.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Me thinks you'll find Tanygaer a decent sort of bloke. Foxxy just walks around in a world of his own. I really don't know how the Viking puts up with him. maybe it is just pity.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:
You are a cheeky one Angela, if it were anyone else I would come over and paddle your behind!!!!!:battle::tongue::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Of course you are quite right about one factor, I am indeed soon to become a keeper of one of those older Wings, which I will have to look after, or sell for an enormous profit!!!!!!:):)( I wish!!!)

Trust me, you wouldn't want to know why Helen keeps me around!!!;):D

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome from this side of the pond, it's an awesome forum.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
You are a cheeky one Angela, if it were anyone else I would come over and paddle your behind!!!!!:battle::tongue::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Pete you can come and paddle my behind anytime.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil: I just might get to see how fast I can run @ Nassir2.:action::action::action::action::action::action:
Sure wish I could afford to come on over to Bonnie Scotland.:(:(:(:(:(:(:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas USA!! :waving:

I hope you find the forum as informative and as much fun as we do!! :cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!!! :action:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Duffie welcome to the best site on the web for infoabout Wings and son't mind the friendly banter,its llike one big family

Welcome fron VA. Ritchie & Lyn :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

welcome from central tx.:waving:

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.