Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and filed to read the sticky here so this will be my second new thread. Sorry about that. I just purchased a 1980 GL1100. It's my first bike and I'm completely ignorant of how it all works. So after reading several of the posts on here I decided to go ahead and join. Everyone seems both nice and competent which is a pretty hard combination to find on the internet. Looking forward to being a member.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:race

·
Premium Member
73,534 Posts
Hallo race

Welcom on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
Good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
hello race and welcome to the Goldwing community and forum family . Thats a large bike to learn riding on . Not that it cant be done . I would suggest you find an empty parking lot and spend an hour or two there practing at , STOP / START , Left and Right turns while stopping and starting .

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome aboard "Race." If you have problems (as most old wings do from time to time) this is a good source for answers.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been told that this is a big bike to learn on and that is certainly true. I'm having a heck of a time with it. But I'm also a big guy. Around 350 lbs and 6'4" so i needed something big. I've got her parked for the time being. Just figured out that they aren't supposed to sound like that and I'm hunting down a misfire.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.