Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am looking topurchase a new headset to be used riding my GL1800. I currently have aJ&M headset but someone told me today that they are using a setfrom EdSet and are more satisfied with the quality of sound etc than the J&M. If anyone could give me any feedback, I would greatly apprciate it.

Thanks,

Dean

·
Registered
297 Posts
imported post

I've had both. Niether are perfect, but I think the J & M's elites are better, sound and quality. I also prefer the J & M 2 piece cords.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
imported post

i have the edsets put in this spring i really like them. before i brought them i talk to ed a couple of times, he stands behind his products. i think his products are very good.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
imported post

If I had to buy it all over again, I'd go wireless. Pay more for it but the wired systems are a pain. Anyone want to buy a wired headset sound system?!? :D

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

MoneyGuy wrote:
If I had to buy it all over again, I'd go wireless. Pay more for it but the wired systems are a pain. Anyone want to buy a wired headset sound system?!? :D
Have you read any of the reviews on the wireless systems? Scala seems to get good press, but they won't integrate with your Wing's system. Not sure how they compare for music. J&M's new Bluetooth integrates but has some issues. There was a good article on them in Wing World magazine awhile back. Air Rider's aren't in production yet. Any others??

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.