Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
1,599 Posts
I thought most of the riders in here are like me
"live and let die"( got that from James Bond)
Wait till next year when Ill do the Dragon backwards, with no helmet and no brakes
Please make an film of your next year trip to the Dragon , - i (and many others i think ) would like to see how it goes:ROFL:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Co-worker of mine was in an accident last week, misjudged his speed and distance with the car in front of him. He is a Harley man true to everything including not wearing a helmet. Broke every bone below the knee on his left left and took off his big and 2nd toe and his head hit the road when he stopped moving. Brain hemorrhages for 2 days and then stopped but he says if he ever decides to ride again he will wear a helmet.

I never ride without one and no one rides with me without one. Jeans and hard soled shoes are also a requirement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
57,475 Posts
Co-worker of mine was in an accident last week, misjudged his speed and distance with the car in front of him. He is a Harley man true to everything including not wearing a helmet. Broke every bone below the knee on his left left and took off his big and 2nd toe and his head hit the road when he stopped moving. Brain hemorrhages for 2 days and then stopped but he says if he ever decides to ride again he will wear a helmet.

I never ride without one and no one rides with me without one. Jeans and hard soled shoes are also a requirement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sorry for your friend.
I was tempted to "just wear jeans" today, but pulled on my Tourmaster padded over-pants.... they have neat little pockets to hold my water bottle, cellphone, extra glasses so I can "see clearly now", or "darn its' bright... change to Script sunglasses with BiFocals....

the helmet is a given, no helmet, no riding.

·
Premium Member
36,521 Posts
Please make an film of your next year trip to the Dragon , - i (and many others i think ) would like to see how it goes:ROFL:
I hope your going to do this in the left lane so your not going against the flow of traffic:smile2:

Opps...quoted the wrong post!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts