Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Guys,

Has anyone any info on helmet suppliers who supply the helmet with the comms system already installed. Any help would be much appreciated ;)

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

medic1 wrote:
Guys,

Has anyone any info on helmet suppliers who supply the helmet with the comms system already installed. Any help would be much appreciated ;)
Hi Medic1

J&M supply integrated headsets visit http://www.jmcorp.com for further info.

A word of warning make sure they confirm the postage, they tried to flease me with £90 postage, but i think it may have been a mistake.

I have the elite 477 now fitted in my Caberg flip up lid. The sound is first class.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

also be careful with the size ,,Americans are a different size to us ,,but it is really easy to fit them to your own helmet ,,I have done several and never had a problem ,,:waving:,,Cheers Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
also be careful with the size ,,Americans are a different size to us ,,but it is really easy to fit them to your own helmet ,,I have done several and never had a problem ,,:waving:,,Cheers Ciaran
I hope you mean the measuring system, not that you're a bunch of leprechauns! No wonder REDWING thinks that Honda 50 is an 1800.

:coollep:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
wexman wrote:
I hope you mean the measuring system, not that you're a bunch of leprechauns! No wonder REDWING thinks that Honda 50 is an 1800.

:coollep:
Now Now exavid ,,you are sailing very close to the wind with that kind of comment :whip:,,Just because I have to get a laddder to climb on my bike and I go to mothecare to get my clothes is no excuse to think that we are leprechauns over here,:D:D

I bought a helmet from the states on ebay ,it was medium ,when I put it on all you could see were my shoes ,,it must have been a medium for an elephant ,:coollep::coollep::coollep:,,Cheers Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I bought a helmet from the states on ebay ,it was medium ,when I put it on all you could see were my shoes ,,it must have been a medium for an elephant ,:coollep::coollep::coollep:,,Cheers Ciaran
It likely was one from Texas. They ten to wear ten gallon Stetsons so a medium would be somewhat generous.

:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

medic1 wrote:
Guys,
Hiya Medic1
While the information posted may be correct I will try to answer your actual question by supplying you with this link. I have no info about them other than this, Must be worth a call
http://www.sonic-comms.com/downloads/D00-100178-4.pdf

Thanks
BB

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
No wonder REDWING thinks that his Honda 50 is an 1800.
Hey exavid :waving:I dont think my Honda 50 is an :18red::whip: I wouldn't swap my Honda 50 for all the tea in China. :jumper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks guys for all the help. Have bought a Carberg flip front. Am going to order the intercom seperately from the states.:):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.