Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

[align=left]The Help a Child Smile Foundation is an organization focused on children with cancer treated at the Children's Hospital at Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation by providing opportunities for them and their families to smile and have fun.[/align]
[align=left]http://www.helpachildsmile.com/
[/align]

[align=left]I (Mr. Fix it) :grinner:will be volunteering at the Help a Child Smile Ride this year with the Southern Cruisers on August 22nd.[/align]
[align=left]I thought this would be a good opportunity for theSteve Saunders local members to help support a good Welland based charity.[/align]
[align=left]The event begins with registration at 10 a.m. at M.T. Bellies Restaurant, 871 Niagara St. Welland, ON and will include a tour of the Niagara Parkway. [/align]
[align=left]The registration starts at 10am until 12 noon.[/align]
[align=left]The ride is approximately 3 to 4 hours routing through the Niagara Parkway & area.[/align]
[align=left]I will be leading one of the scheduled rides or you can ride on your own at your own pace.[/align]
[align=left]I'm a stickler for the speed limits so be prepared if you join in with me.;)[/align]
[align=left]The entry fee is $10 for the rider & $5 for the co-rider. (Fee are waived if pledges of $50 or more are presented at the time of registration.)[/align]
[align=left]A BBQ is planned for the afternoon & cost is $7 per person. The selection of food is apparently quite good.[/align]
[align=left]MT Bellies is providing the food (Which is where the ride is starts & finishes)[/align]
[align=left]There will be lots of prizes drawn during the event.[/align]
[align=left]It's a rain or shine event. (In the case of rain, the event will be inside MT Bellies)[/align]
[align=left]Here is a link to the Pledge sheet.[/align]
[align=left][url]http://www.southerncruiserserieshores.com/images/hacs_pledge_sheet.pdf[/url][/align]
[align=left]I understand that the Classic Wing Event is taking place the same day but for those who can't attend that, this could be a great alternative![/align]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

Lots of nice roads in the area. I'm hoping to make it.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Sounds good Len hope to see you there. Tom

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

We will be doing the Niagara Parkway from NOTL to Fort Erie plus the in bewteen to get us there and back..

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

It looks like I'm going to have to miss this one as the weatherman is calling for thunderstorms. I don't mind a bit of rain but the thunderstorms we've been having here lately have been too destructive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.