Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Senior Memory
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this video posted on YouTube and it was one of the first ones I ever posted with my Goldwing. Anyway it is getting close to 10,000 hits (views) and it is slowing down. I would really like to see it get to the 10,000+ mark.

If you all could help me by viewing the video and then sharing it with your friends and ask them to share I think we could drive it to well over the 10,000 hit mark. I am sure many of you have already seen this but any help would be fantastic! Thanks in advance! ;)

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/U6oi5evQDZs

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
You're a scoundrel! :lash:

Trying to help a guy out and now I'm in a rut. Watch a video of a ride down the BRP and here's what it looks like at my house today:

Now how am I suppose to get my riding itch scratched? :sadguy:

Nice vid. Have you got a pic of the mount you have on the bike that holds the camera?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Awesome video! Well Done!

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
You're a scoundrel! :lash:

Trying to help a guy out and now I'm in a rut. Watch a video of a ride down the BRP and here's what it looks like at my house today:

Now how am I suppose to get my riding itch scratched? :sadguy:

Take your computer and set it in front of your bike in the garage, sit on your bike and watch the video and pretend you're riding .... :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
Registered
84 Posts
ok now i want to ride thru there, have driven but not on a GW

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Nice smooth vid with great tunes. I guess I missed it before. The BRP sure is a nice ride,,,,, eh ;)

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Nice video!!! Have ridden the Blue Ridge Parkway every year since 2006, and plan on going again next year.:waving:

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Nice video . I cant believe your speedometer reading . I think your going a lot faster . I think you must have been approaching MachI ,as I see the pressure bulge occuring in the double yellow lines . LOL

·
Answer Seeker & Kibitzer
634 Posts
Nice video . I cant believe your speedometer reading . I think your going a lot faster . I think you must have been approaching MachI ,as I see the pressure bulge occuring in the double yellow lines . LOL
I see it too....and it seems you encountered some liquid sunshine along the way..or is that a vapor trail forming...?

·
1,566 Posts
ThFireMan, nice vid. Been down the BRP myself but not on my 'wing.

wpgfire, you need to refill the bird feeder.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,913 Posts
Nice one! Riding the entire length in May.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Nice video brings back great memories. I really enjoyed the watch as I am sitting here in the third day of rain

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Great video, thanks for taking us along!

Looks like one of your riding buddies was getting a little wetter than you... did you talk him into a windscreen yet?;)

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Nice video. If you can embed it here it will get more hits added to your account on Youtube.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Wait a mnute, I may be able to do it for you:

If the video embeds, anyone clicking play will add a hit to your account.

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
It worked Ted. Watching the video right here in the forum page. Thanks for sharing Mark, it's a good video.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I miss the BRP..... Haven't been up there in a couple of weeks...... Maybe if it's nice this weekend.....

What Mount do you use fireman? Nice smooth video.

·
Senior Memory
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW! Thats a lot of nice and helpful comments. I havent been able to get back to look due to work. But WOW!! Thanks guys. I will set up an answer post to try and answer all the responses in one post. Thanks for embeding or what ever you did with the video. Not really sure what that did but THanks!lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.